Knowledge & Success
a quality assured service from professionals
About Core Business Design
About The Core Business Design Team
Collectively they also have notable expertise in training and knowledge sharing. This ranges from direct educational roles at all levels through to Continual Professional development; Conference and Workshop management and facilitation aimed at SME's; to defining and creating 'Intervention & Training' programme's in the South West and Nationally, again with a predominantly SME focus.
Many of our associates volunteer within the business and creative industries sector and have been responsible for creating change in both sectors locally, regionally and nationally.View Services
Stay Informed of Our Activities
We work with local design and business networks and hold many activities. To stay informed juts signup to our newsletter. Signup to Core Newsletter.
Meet Our Associates
- Richard Holt
- Director Richard Holt has a wealth of art and design experience matched with a BA Hons Industrial Design PGCE and 25 years management experience in business design training.
- John Boult
- John Boult is professor of Design Strategy & Design Innovation with a role within the Masters courses in Brand and Design strategy at Brunel. John has decades of experience in product branding and design and corporate innovation.
- Neil Lumby
- Neil has a BA Hons in Design Communication and a member of Chartered Society of Designers. 25 years experience as a design consultant in graphics, brand design and management expertise.
- Andrew Knutt
- Coupled with digital design, ebusiness, marketing, technology and media comes Andrew's expertise in business development. Educated in business studies and an Associate of the Institute of Business Consulting.
- David Rosemont
- David is an international architect with over 40 years of experience in small to large scale projects. As a RIBA qualified architect he has been directly involved in the design and erection of over two thousand buildings including residential, commercial, industrial, educational and leisure types.
- Mark Bond
- Mark comes from a strong arts and performing arts background mixing these unique skill sets alongside his event and property management expertise.